Passport Office / Delay in passport issue

India Review updated:
4.4
We have applied the child passport for my sister's daughter in the month of june 2008. police verification also completed within the week of applied date. but we have not yet received the passport. We don't know the file number of the passport, but we know the application number of the passport.
Vi

Comments

Pr
  17th of Oct, 2008
We have applied the passport for my sister's daughter in the month of may 2008, now it is shows, It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time. but we have not yet received the passport 2 months from the date of update, at the 1st time before 2 months, it was shows in net that your passport will be dispatch on 28/08/2008. We don't know that what type of circumstances are be going on. it was field on bhubanswar, orissa. it is the best service of orissa passport service, also nobody shall pickup the phone, if in case of urgent.
Im
  24th of Nov, 2008
I have submitted my passport for renewal 2 months ago but still the status is "pending for police verification". The people who have submitted same day before me & those who submitted next days also verification is done & the passport is going to be dispatched. Please suggest whom to consult. from Hyderabad/
Ni
  4th of Dec, 2008
I had applied for the passport in the region of warangal, andhra pradesh on 22'nd Aug of this year.File no. is z206208, till now i didn't received my passport.Status is showing that police report is clear and your passport will be dispatched by 11-11-2008.I don't know what is the problem.plz tell me on my mobile no.9959875578 why my pasaport was not dispatched.Plz dispatch my passport.
Pr
  18th of Jul, 2009
this is K. Pratap achary, I had applied for the passport in the region of place jeypore dist-koraput, orissa. i have applied in feb'2009 and SP office report is clear on 6th june 2009 Ref.2362/6609 and till date i am not received any update of my passport. i don't know what is the problem. please tell me through email (pratap.achary@gmail.com) or contact me 09052687826 i am unable to come also because i am staying in hyderabad and i am a physically challenged person.

Please kindly consider my request and do neediful action and please revert back.

Regards

K Pratap achary
Me
  6th of Apr, 2010
i had applied my passport 2009 of starting from this file no w-371832 .i applied from muzaffarpur post office, bihar.but has been completed one year and my enquiry completed 06/11/2009 dairy no 5152 i request 2 u plz sumit my passport immediatly . i hope that take care my comments submit soon your obedient meraj ahmad