paretologic drivercure / Refund Reguest

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I have email parelogic about their products not being user friendly and I wanted a refund. They sent me a ticket number for my reguest. said it would take 24 hours for a response. that was over a week ago and no response. I sent a second email received same thing and that was 4 days ago. I can not find a phone number and there products do not do what they say.

Tm

Comments

• Tm
      7th of May, 2009

I recieved a refund after the third email. apparently once you make a complaint you have to follow-up with the response number at their website. I logged in found their response to my complaint request and then emailed them back.

Trish Moore

• Ro
      14th of Feb, 2010

ParetoLogic DriverCure

When agree to your online-only Special. The Single computer $29.97 if checked the box. The

add said now only $ 9.97 but when the charge was posted to credit card it was charge a diffent

amount. This false advertizsing. I want my money refunded to my credit card and cancel my

my account with your company. If have any Questions Please me. My Phone number is

304-727-2384 Thank Yoy

28th of Jun, 2011

How do i get my get my money back for the pc health advisor and the xsoft spyware. I think it is way overpriced for what it does when i can get a program that does exactly the same thing for free! How do i get my money back?!

• Em
      22nd of Jul, 2012

My images I waned back from my Recycle Bin were not restored. All I got were a a bunch of advertisement photos from the internet that my computer stored.. not the ones I needed. I need my refund please.

• Br