Parcel2go.comdamage to painting and now loss of parcel

Dear Sir or madam

P2G49773262

I paid for a painting to be collected from Bournemouth and delivered to Nottingham on 23.04.18. Parcel2Go subcontracted to Yodel.

Yodel damaged the parcel and misplaced it for the last two weeks. They want to return the parcel to Bournemouth, even though I have told both companies that there is now no one there to receive it.

I have received the odd, sporadic email, but no help really, and Parcel2Go's website to ridiculous and frustrating. There is no contact number and they move or disable the Livechat function.

I am really, really frustrated and angry with both companies.

I will copy the last two emails exchanged below:
Dear Chrisp

Thank you for your email.

Could you confirm exactly where the parcel is being delivered to please? It needs to be delivered to Nottingham, as that is the only place where someone can take it.

The address is:

Sally [removed]
[removed]

I have written, in several emails, that there is now no one to receive it in Bournemouth.

Could you intervene and ensure that the correct delivery address is being used please.

Sally [removed]

On 9 May 2018, at 09:03, [protected]@parcel2go.com wrote:

Order reference: P2G49773262
Good Morning
I regret to inform that your parcel has been returned to us by your chosen carrier when placing your order.
There were exceptions that occurred that could not be resolved whilst your parcel was out for delivery and it will now be returned back to you.
Your item is now being shipped with Yodel and should be with you in a few days, the new tracking number is:JJD0002219006626686 and can be tracked on the YodelDirect website. Your tracking number will be activated upon collection from our depot in the next working day. If you try to track it prior to collection it will not provide any details.
If you have any further enquiries please direct your questions to LiveChat from our website.

Kindest Regards