Papa John's Pizza / not honoring customer satisfaction
When placing order we ordered MILD wings - when the order was delivered they gave us HOT wings. When we called to let them know that they delivered hot wings and not the mild wings, we were then told they do not have mild wings. They said they could not refund the money, but did not offer to send something else or offer a discount on the next order. I then asked for the store managaer (since the asst. manager could not assist me) the store manager refused to speak with me and they directed me to the area manager, and she (Sue) is not returning my call. I have asked her to call twice in the past 24 hours.
They advertise customer satisfaction - what does that mean? If you are not satified they do nothing to make things correct?
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - Two medium pizzas 
- Papa John's - Driver forged tip after I gave her Cash 
- Papa John's - overcharge 
- Papa John's - papa john's
- Papa John's - employee and employer