Papa John's Pizza / misleading coupons
Recently my husband tried to purchase a pizza at Papa Johns with a coupon.
No where on the coupon could you determine for sure when the off expired. It only said a limited time in very, very small print. In some places it said 30 days and the date was 5/30/08 on some.
And one other complaint is why can they not cook the dough done all the way through?
We should be grateful for customers!!! It is a treat for us to buy "take out" these days.
We need to wake up and visit the real world.
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - My Last 3 Orders Ruined
- Papa John's - delivery/ quality of the product 
- Papa John's Gallipolis, OH - delivery, employee
- Papa John's - pizza
- Papa John's - the change of pay rate after becoming a shift manager