Panera / hair in food

May 12, 2015
3873 Belleau Wood Dr.
Phone: 6147361039
I ordered a chocolate chip muffie and I was 1/2 way done eating it when I felt a hair in my mouth. I pulled out the hair, and I knew it wasn't mine because it was brown and I have blonde hair. I highly doubt this "fell" onto the food, I'm pretty sure it was baked in that way. I also ordered a You Pick 2 with a chipotle chicken sandwich. The sandwich has a bad piece of chicken in it. I was highly disappointed.

N  7th of Nov, 2008 by

Panera - Bad service

THEY GOT RID OF THE CHICKEN TOMESTO SANDWICH!! It was my favorite and I complained on the consumer survey. I received a call from a woman who works for Panera and she said they would take my comments into consideration...but they never did!!! They still don't have it! I don't like any of the other sandwiches they have...I'm very upset and I refuse to go there until they bring it back.
D  12th of Nov, 2008 by
this is the stupidest complaint i've ever read. Get over it dude.
N  18th of Mar, 2009 by
We have all the ingredients to make it. It will just take a few minutes longer. The panera I work at makes them for customers all the time!
N  28th of Dec, 2009 by
It is not that individual store's fault AT ALL.
N  7th of Sep, 2011 by

Panera - Stay away

I want to report a complaint about the quality of the Panera near me. The food is consistently not fresh and the service is really poor.

Where can i make this complaint so that someone there sees it? I am hoping you see this on MeasuredUp and are forced to fix this.
N  2nd of Dec, 2011 by
Poor upper management the past 2-3 years. Used to love working there, not it sucks!
N  26th of Jun, 2012 by

Panera - No hurt, just disappointment

I had a takeout Cobb salad which was mostly lettuce yesterday, 6/25/12. I have had previous salads which were delicious and loaded with fruit, nuts, chicken, etc.

Panera Bread Logo Panera Bread