Panera / hair in food

1 3873 Belleau Wood Dr.Lexington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6147361039

I ordered a chocolate chip muffie and I was 1/2 way done eating it when I felt a hair in my mouth. I pulled out the hair, and I knew it wasn't mine because it was brown and I have blonde hair. I highly doubt this "fell" onto the food, I'm pretty sure it was baked in that way. I also ordered a You Pick 2 with a chipotle chicken sandwich. The sandwich has a bad piece of chicken in it. I was highly disappointed.

Ma
May 12, 2015

Comments

Va
  7th of Nov, 2008
Panera - Bad service
Dayton
Ohio

THEY GOT RID OF THE CHICKEN TOMESTO SANDWICH!! It was my favorite and I complained on the consumer survey. I received a call from a woman who works for Panera and she said they would take my comments into consideration...but they never did!!! They still don't have it! I don't like any of the other sandwiches they have...I'm very upset and I refuse to go there until they bring it back.

Je
  12th of Nov, 2008

this is the stupidest complaint i've ever read. Get over it dude.

Do
  18th of Mar, 2009

We have all the ingredients to make it. It will just take a few minutes longer. The panera I work at makes them for customers all the time!

Ld
  28th of Dec, 2009

It is not that individual store's fault AT ALL.

Ji
  7th of Sep, 2011
Panera - Stay away
Panera

I want to report a complaint about the quality of the Panera near me. The food is consistently not fresh and the service is really poor.

Where can i make this complaint so that someone there sees it? I am hoping you see this on MeasuredUp and are forced to fix this.

Vi
  2nd of Dec, 2011

Poor upper management the past 2-3 years. Used to love working there, not it sucks!

Br
  26th of Jun, 2012
Panera - No hurt, just disappointment
Panera

I had a takeout Cobb salad which was mostly lettuce yesterday, 6/25/12. I have had previous salads which were delicious and loaded with fruit, nuts, chicken, etc.