Panera / hair in food

1 3873 Belleau Wood Dr.Lexington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6147361039

I ordered a chocolate chip muffie and I was 1/2 way done eating it when I felt a hair in my mouth. I pulled out the hair, and I knew it wasn't mine because it was brown and I have blonde hair. I highly doubt this "fell" onto the food, I'm pretty sure it was baked in that way. I also ordered a You Pick 2 with a chipotle chicken sandwich. The sandwich has a bad piece of chicken in it. I was highly disappointed.

Ma
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Va
      7th of Nov, 2008
    Panera - Bad service
    Dayton
    Ohio

THEY GOT RID OF THE CHICKEN TOMESTO SANDWICH!! It was my favorite and I complained on the consumer survey. I received a call from a woman who works for Panera and she said they would take my comments into consideration...but they never did!!! They still don't have it! I don't like any of the other sandwiches they have...I'm very upset and I refuse to go there until they bring it back.

• Je
      12th of Nov, 2008

this is the stupidest complaint i've ever read. Get over it dude.

• Do
      18th of Mar, 2009

We have all the ingredients to make it. It will just take a few minutes longer. The panera I work at makes them for customers all the time!

• Ld
      28th of Dec, 2009

It is not that individual store's fault AT ALL.

• Ji
      7th of Sep, 2011
    Panera - Stay away
    Panera

I want to report a complaint about the quality of the Panera near me. The food is consistently not fresh and the service is really poor.

Where can i make this complaint so that someone there sees it? I am hoping you see this on MeasuredUp and are forced to fix this.

• Vi
      2nd of Dec, 2011

Poor upper management the past 2-3 years. Used to love working there, not it sucks!

• Br
      26th of Jun, 2012
    Panera - No hurt, just disappointment
    Panera

I had a takeout Cobb salad which was mostly lettuce yesterday, 6/25/12. I have had previous salads which were delicious and loaded with fruit, nuts, chicken, etc.