Panera Bread / the entire dining experience at paneral bread - roosevelt blvd, jacksonville, fl
Check #: 213295
Location: Roosevelt Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
Last night I went to dinner at Panera Bread. This was my experience:
1. Ordered hot chocolate but couldn't get it because the machine had been broken for several days.
2. Ordered the Steak & Arugula sandwich. Asked for regular lettuce because I don't like arugula. The brought the sandwich with arugula and didn't offer me anything for the incorrect order. Couldn't get it on the bread that it came with because they were out. My order was for in house. They did it for take out.
3. All the tables were dirty so I had to track someone down to clean one off. It took over 10 minutes because they were short handed.
4. Friends ordered the Italian and was told they couldn't get a baguette because they had just enough left to use as sides. The bread they put it on was horrible. It because very soggy because it wasn't strong enough to handle the wet ingredients.
5, My dinner companion requested balsamic dressing and it was never brought to him. He had to go up and ask for it.
6. They were out of all the soups but one.
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a Panera Bread Co restaurant.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - seasonal green salads
- Panera Bread - to go order 
- Panera Bread - unethical behavior
- Panera Bread - delivery / accuracy
- Panera Bread - tuna