Panera Bread / take out order

1 2147 Sheeidan DriveTonawanda new york, United States Review updated:

Sent my daughter to Panera's for the strawberry poppy chicken salad. When she brought it home there was NO DRESSING the baguette was just thrown in the bag and I Was very upset..How can you forget the dressing for a salad?? I called the store to make sure they would be open so I could bring it back and get my money back..I didn't even want another salad and was insulted when the manager said would a cookie help?. My husband and I go to Panera's at least once a week but we will. Not be going back or ordering take out!! Having to drive back to the store made me even angrier!!! They should make sure that take out orders are double checked to make sure they are right/complete..

Fi
Jun 3, 2015

Comments

• Be
      3rd of Jun, 2015

Or, you know - your daughter could have taken a quick look to make sure everything was there. That would save you a journey back.

• Pa
      10th of Aug, 2015

Wow, the same thing happened to me!! Got home with my salad & no dressing, I shouldn't have to check & see if my order is complete, that's their job ... IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

• Go
      17th of Sep, 2015

oh my god!! not the dressing! please tell me this atrocity on humanity didn't really happen. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing there are salads out there without their dressing.