Panera Bread / napa almond chicken salad sandwich
on 10/23/2018, I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant and cannot consumed mercury fish. I ordered the Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich from Panera. They gave me Tuna Salad Sandwich instead. I didn't noticed it until I ate most of it. I thought it was a new recipe until I noticed it was tuna instead of chicken. They are willing to exchange it for me but complained that I ate most of it before returning.
The last time I went there about 4 months ago and ordered the Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Sandwich. They served me with raw chicken. I was also pregnant at that time. They insisted their chicken wasn't raw but it's the color of their smoked chicken. I asked my coworkers and all of them said it's raw. I just feel that Panera is so irresponsible and keep pushing the blame on other people for their mistakes. Maybe you guys should check out their yelp review. I saw complaints on raw meats and molded avocado.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - chocolate nut cookie
- Panera Bread - frustrating experience
- Panera Bread - overall
- Panera Bread - quality of food and lack of substitution 
- Panera Bread - steak baby arugula sandwich