Panera Bread / napa almond chicken salad sandwich

1 Rancho Cordova, CA, United States Review updated:

on 10/23/2018, I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant and cannot consumed mercury fish. I ordered the Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich from Panera. They gave me Tuna Salad Sandwich instead. I didn't noticed it until I ate most of it. I thought it was a new recipe until I noticed it was tuna instead of chicken. They are willing to exchange it for me but complained that I ate most of it before returning.

The last time I went there about 4 months ago and ordered the Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Sandwich. They served me with raw chicken. I was also pregnant at that time. They insisted their chicken wasn't raw but it's the color of their smoked chicken. I asked my coworkers and all of them said it's raw. I just feel that Panera is so irresponsible and keep pushing the blame on other people for their mistakes. Maybe you guys should check out their yelp review. I saw complaints on raw meats and molded avocado.

Ak
Oct 23, 2018

Comments

• B1
      15th of Nov, 2018

I want to shout out a job always well done by Mel in the Mashpee MA Panera. I go in early on week day mornings for coffee & sometimes a breakfast sandwich or bagel. This is not an easy time of day for anyone but she is always smiling, knows everything about all of the foods & beverages & makes each person feel they are the only one she waits on. Not sure how she has done this but very grateful! She is either running the entire front of the store by herself or cooking. Mel has been there for a few years & I hope Panera knows what an amazing employee they have in her. Thank you Mel for putting the “ good” in morning! Barbara Robbins