Panera Bread / empty coffee urns at 6am
This branch takes too much time to get a morning coffee. Is it the Panera practice to have one person waiting on the public taking orders while I see 2 to 3 other workers in the back prepping takeout orders. At 6 am I finally get to pour my coffee and the dark roast is empty. Is it the publics job to evaluate the urns to see how full they are? Meanwhile the young lady that waited on me is scrolling her phone behind the counter. It took me twenty minutes to get a breakfast sandwich and a coffee and spent almost $8.00!
Finally the lady that makes the sandwiches walked into the backroom and got me my cup of coffee while it was brewing. She is good.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - product missing from order
- Panera Bread - a botched delivery order - never received my food and you still charged my credit card!!
- Panera Bread - BBQ chicken Mac
- Panera Bread - Gift Card
- Panera Bread - Service/ and manager