Pace Plumber/MR. Rooter / Outrageous prices

United States, Florida, pace Review updated:
Pace Plumbing/MR Rooter
Called Pace plumbing to my home to fix pvc water line that had a small leak. AT MAX a 2'x2' hole was dug. Workers failed to call in advance at 830 or 9 so I left home at 1045 to run errands. Shortly after 11 they show up. They replaced a 6"piece of pve pipe that had the leak. They filled in the hole. Total time on property 45 mins at best. 30mins working and 15 standing around.
They charged me $225.00 for doing the job. Just one year ago they repaired same line for $140.00.
I called the office and was unable to locate owner of business. Spoke to some lady instead. She told me to hold and that she would look at bill.
When she came back to phone she stated she reviewed bill and that they actually gave me a break on the billing.
She told me "Looks like they had to break out the shovels, they should have charged you an additional $85.00 for that".
That would have brought my bill to $310.00 for a 30 min job OR $620.00 AN HOUR!
Must add never got the first "Thank you", "Sir" from the workers. Rude would best describe them. BEWARE OF MR ROOTER:-(
Aug 9, 2015

D  14th of Feb, 2016 by
This guy is ridiculous. He knows nothing about plumbing and he is a lier. I do plumbing everyday and if these plumbers dug that hole repaired the line and covered it back up in thirty min they are superman. that hardly charged him anything for the work. We charge a minimum of $550.00 for this kind of job. what a LIER!
A  13th of Sep, 2016 by
They got me too!! They told me I signed the paperwork that it was my problem and I didn't know anything about plumbing. They left my sewer line exposed.

Mr. Rooter Logo Mr. Rooter