PA Lottery / lottery machines

1 710 S. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-878-9102

Paul the clerk at this location blew me off because he couldn't OR didn't know the password to enter for the lottery machines. He tried and tried and then said: 'I refuse to call the manager this early in the morning 6 am to wake him about lottery. The gas is more important.' I have been a frequent customer there for almost two years now and have gone there every morning. This was VERY disappointing being he wasn't willing to find a soolution to the problem and that I was the customer and the customer matters.

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Nov, 2010

I always am kind to the clerks. They know me there except Paul. I always tell the clerks to wait on others if my tickets are taking too long. I am well aware of others first. Sorry you have been mistaken about me, per se. I have posted every comment known to man about his poor customer service concerning this issue. I am a customer who has frequented the store on many occasions. I wait patiently when there are people entering the store to purchase gas or other items. Unfortunately, his character didn't display that of someone who wants to keep his job.

• Mi
      14th of Nov, 2010

Most places have separate lines for The Lottery so butting in line would actually be unheard of. Customer Service IS and always will be Customer Service whether a merchant makes PENNIES or not. It is a service offered and there ARE customers. :0)

13th of Nov, 2012

What an ###? I would write to the gas stations owners and/or customer service/manager and let them know what a loyal customer you have been and that he will now loose your buisiness because of Paul. Im about to do some complainig of my own. I hit the daily number for $250 and i have been to 3 places in N.E. Philly trying to cash the ticket. All three have refused to cash it. They all say that they have just "dropped" their cash and dont have enough to cover $250. WHAT?!! the PA lottery website says retailers can cash tckets up to $2500. I have lost faith in the PA lottery. They take your money just fine, but when its time to pay up they make you jump through hoops. Im buying my tickets in NJ from now on.

• He
      19th of Nov, 2018
    PA Lottery - no receipt for winning
    Harrisburg
    Pennsylvania

The Gas Station at the intersection of Maclay St and N 7th St in Harrisburg, PA does not give any receipt that indicates what your winning ticket was worth. I made a big mistake going there. Beware!!