Batavia Downs Gaming Logo

Batavia Downs Gaming

Having problems with Batavia Downs Gaming?

Batavia Downs Gaming reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 5, 2009. The latest review Security guard with red hair was posted on Apr 18, 2021. The latest complaint rip off company was resolved on May 05, 2009. Batavia Downs Gaming has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews. Batavia Downs Gaming has resolved 1 complaints.

Batavia Downs Gaming Customer Service Contacts

8315 Park Rd, Batavia, NY
Batavia, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Batavia Downs Gaming Customer Service. Initial Batavia Downs Gaming complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Batavia Downs Gaming above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Batavia Downs Gaming. Discuss the issues you have had with Batavia Downs Gaming and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Batavia Downs Gaming Complaints & Reviews

Batavia Downs GamingSecurity guard with red hair

The security guard at the front door with red hair yelled at my handicap mom who was walkimg with a cane that she can't walk over to physic fair door. Said your not hearing me and my mom is hard of hearing. I feel like I should get a lawsuit under way for talkimg down to a hanficape person. Was completely disrespectful. This matter needs to handled immediately.

Security guard with red hair

Batavia Downs Gamingotb

My husband and I played betting horses Sunday after noon from approx. 3pm until 5pm printing tickets watching horse races on tv at our table. When he was to get a race ticket a lady said said can't bet horses on Sunday!! So those tickets were no good. When my husband asked for the twenty dollars back she checked machine it was empty because another lady emptied it just before she arrived. So no refund given that doesn't include the fifty one dollar winners! This isn't right maybe signs should be put up for horse gambling curtain days only. Very disappointed will not return!

Batavia Downs Gamingnew years eve party

I was at the New Years Eve party and it said all drinks ordered are discounted... I ordered a martini... when I got the drink the bartender told me 9.50... Wow... I said I the drinks were supposed to be discounted for the new years eve party... he said no, not martinis and manhattans... so I left him with ten dollars... he called me back and gave me 3.00 back and said here's your discount... well he ripped me off. Martini s are 6.50 at the bar to begin with... I am not a fool... I am a very good customer at the casino as well as my husband... this was uncalled for and so were the woman at the entrance... never gave us our ticket or a free drink because my husband is elite... they were very rude and made me and my husband feel unwelcomed... other than the people.. the food was excellent... We are thinking of not ever coming back... it was very annoying...

Batavia Downs Gamingservice and overall stay

Hello my husband and I stayed overnight here last weekend with some friends . We had dinner at Fortunes, the food was cold when ww got it and the waitress was annoyed when we told her. The steak was like rubber, and had no taste . The potatoes taste like they are out of a box ! We spend 1200 on gaming machines, the payouts are the worst around. We didn't win a darn thing . No bonus games, and no mini jackpots. The hotel room was clean but not ready when we arrived to check in. The walls are paper thin, so we didn't get any sleep . Not a good experience, we are supposed to go again with family from out of town this month, but it's just not worth it! Even finger lakes seems better now, and we love DelLago . Not happy at all with our visit

Batavia Downs Gamingrip off company

NYS gaming association video slots at Batavia Downs Gaming. The percentage payout are not what their suppose to be. 95%? No they are 68%. I played a poker video and lost $375, with only a $50 payback. If you like to gamble go to the senecas gaming casinos, they are legit. Stay away from ny race tracks that offer video slots, their all state run and their a rip off.

• We
              Wendy Alane Schleyer Oct 07, 2015

I agree britney at players club will discriminate against you if she does not like your voice.