Outback Steakhouse / service and food

Jul 26, 2015
Outback Steakhouse
I go here twice a month. This time, my wife and I ordered an outback special 9 oz and 12 oz. After taking our order and waiting 20 mins, the server came back and said they were out of of the 9oz and my wife wouldn't be able to get the special for Wed, Sun. So, she changed the order to the 12 oz. 10 mins later, the server came back and said they would trim down a 12 oz for her. When the steaks came, one was a 6oz and the other a 9 oz. We were shocked! The server said, "Yea, those look small and the 12 oz is definitely a 9 oz". So, I simply returned my order, my wife just kept hers. I didn't want anything special on my next order! The manager came out and asked if I would want something else with a smurk. He didn't apologize or suggest any refund. I will not go back.

The staff is unprofessional. The manager should have offered an apology and, upon looking at my wife's steak, offered us something else. In the end, they took their time waiting on us and we were there two hours and 15 minutes. The manager could care less and what's worse, they took 20 minutes after I paid for my wife's meager steak to return my receipt. I wouldn't doubt if they took a picture of my credit card!

Outback Steakhouse Logo Outback Steakhouse