Outback Steakhouse / restaurant employee services.

1 Niles, OH, United States Review updated:

I worked at outback in Niles Ohio for 2 days. First I applied as a host and had an interview with Ben Roads. He said I was hired but I was hired as a busser something I didn't apply for. They failed to contact me when orientation was and had a friend of mine tell me to come. I said ok. Then that was fine. The first day I walked in spoke to the manager Preston. He showed me where the bus tub was and said go bus some tables. Both days I wasn't trained properly. Then the second day same thing happened and Preston was their that day to. Then i asked before I left for my hot schedules info. They did not give it to me. I got a phone call today from the manager Mark saying you were supposed to work today at 5 call me what happened. I haven't received my hot schedules info so I had no idea. Other than that the kitchen was disgusting. Their was food all over the ground. Flys flying around it was disgusting. I will never step foot in their again and if I receive another phone call I will complain about harassment. They said they wouldn't hire me unless I put my two weeks in at my other job. Also I'm a minor and they didn't fill out my or any other minor work permits. I would never recommend Niles outback to anyone ever.

St