Outback Steakhouse / baby back ribs and ribeye steak

1 Germantown ParkwayMemphis, MI, United States Review updated:

I ordered a full rack of ribs and my wife ordered a ribeye steak. The manager told me they were out of full rack ribs and all they had were half rack and the manager told me, since they were out he would let me get them for half of what the full rack cost. In which he didn't. He charged me the full price of the of the full rack of ribs. I didn't pick up on it till I got home and was going over my ticket. It was me wife's birthday and she had ordered a ribeye steak medium. It came out very well done and she could not eat it. So the manager finally comes to table and gladly cooks her another steak. It took 25 minutes to get back and by that time I was through. My wife don't weigh but 85 pounds so she was filled up eating baked potato and broccoli. We got her a Togo box. We didn't get eat at the same time. What we had been looking so forward to since we are seniors and don't dine out that much turned out to be a huge disappointment. We live on a fixed income and forty nine dollars is a lot to us.

St
Jan 3, 2019

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Jan, 2019

You should have asked for two half racks for the price of a full rack. You should have looked at your bill before paying it. You should have called the manager and told him an error was made. You should have figured out the cost beforehand and questioned the bill.

You’re on a fixed income. Boo hoo. You’re guaranteed a paycheck each month. Other people worry about not having a job and no income.

If you can’t afford a $50 dinner, a simple solution is DONT ORDER $50 DINNERS.

Instead of a gift that’s flushed down the toilet, give her a gift card to her favorite store. This time her gift turned out to be [censored].

Do you realize that you’re the cause of her birthday being ruined??