Ortho Mattress / Awful company

Earlier this year we moved to a new place. We wanted to get a new mattress as the old one was not comfortable anymore. So me and my husband went to Ortho Mattress to get a new one. We had the worst experience there from the moment we entered all we got from them was lies. We bought a mattress which cost us $1500. When it was delivered we noticed that there was a big dent in the center. E called them and complained.

Well it took them two months to send some one to get it checked. It was so uncomfortable I don't want to recollect how we managed those two months. When the guy came to check it he told us that it was defective. He left and told us to contact support. I did and then again it took them weeks to send us another one. Well nothing changed the mattress which we got was no good in fact it was worse than the previous one. We were really pissed-off now. Couldn't they send a new mattress with no defect? We did not want a refund only what we ordered for but that was to hard for them. It is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life.

Pi

Comments

• Am
      9th of Dec, 2010

MATTRESS IS NOT THE SAME ONE THAT I TRIED OUT IN THE STORE...THIS COMPANY SUCKS ...ORTHO STORE IN TORRENCE..

• Sk
      10th of Jan, 2014

I bought a new mattress and the adjustable base this summer. I am just over 5 feet tall. I asked them to wait because I was having the floors redone. I called every 2-3 days to make sure They knew that i still wanted it. When I then called to ask them to deliver it, the very rude store manager told they had sold it because they thought I did not want it. I talked to him ever time I called. In spite of the large signs all over the store about same day delivery, he rudely told me they had to make a new mattress and it would take a week. It was a beauty rest. When they finally delivered it after 8:00 pm they complained that it was soo heavy. They refused to attach it to my headboard as promised and when I pointed out how high it was they said they only delivered the merchandise. It is at mid hip. I am 69 yrs old and have arthritis in my hip. All things which I had discussed with the store manager hen I ought it. I paid cash. This was at the Burbank store. Dozens of my calls have been ignored.