Ortho Mattress / Awful company
Earlier this year we moved to a new place. We wanted to get a new mattress as the old one was not comfortable anymore. So me and my husband went to Ortho Mattress to get a new one. We had the worst experience there from the moment we entered all we got from them was lies. We bought a mattress which cost us $1500. When it was delivered we noticed that there was a big dent in the center. E called them and complained.
Well it took them two months to send some one to get it checked. It was so uncomfortable I don't want to recollect how we managed those two months. When the guy came to check it he told us that it was defective. He left and told us to contact support. I did and then again it took them weeks to send us another one. Well nothing changed the mattress which we got was no good in fact it was worse than the previous one. We were really pissed-off now. Couldn't they send a new mattress with no defect? We did not want a refund only what we ordered for but that was to hard for them. It is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life.
More Ortho Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Ortho Mattress - Ortho Mattress won't honor comfort warranty 
- Ortho Mattress - Defective Mattress 
- Ortho Mattress, Inc. - Bad Quality 
- Ortho Mattress - faulty mattress 
- Ortho Mattress - Scammers 
- Ortho Mattress - pembridge ii firm mattress set
- Ortho Mattress - bad mattress or box spring aireloom and abusive salesperson
- Ortho Mattress - Avant 12" mattress with adjustable frame
- Ortho Mattress - Sexual harassment - danny miller - ortho mattress manager 
- Ortho Mattress - Mattress company - 8069 beverly blvd los angeles, ca 90048