Optimum — optimum unaffair - no options - no customer care -
I recently contacted Optimum Customer Service to disconnect my services as I am moving abroad. I'm trying to explain my situation but the customer service representative Lisa continues to cut me off. I request for her to please listen for a second to my needs so the adequate options are provided. She tells me she hears and needs to explain the same thing all the time, -Now, if completing her job bothers her so much, why do you still have her assisting customers?.
In addition, My billing cycle just ended a day ago, and I'm being forced to pay one more month because the cycle just ended? This is an extreme inconvenience to the customer. I also requested a cancellation email to ensure next month I won't be running into the same inconvenience, but as expected, it can't be provided either. Definitely no options, no customer care.
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - misleading/offensive tv ad and unacceptable, rude response from corporate customer service rep