Optimumoptimum unaffair - no options - no customer care -

I recently contacted Optimum Customer Service to disconnect my services as I am moving abroad. I'm trying to explain my situation but the customer service representative Lisa continues to cut me off. I request for her to please listen for a second to my needs so the adequate options are provided. She tells me she hears and needs to explain the same thing all the time, -Now, if completing her job bothers her so much, why do you still have her assisting customers?.
In addition, My billing cycle just ended a day ago, and I'm being forced to pay one more month because the cycle just ended? This is an extreme inconvenience to the customer. I also requested a cancellation email to ensure next month I won't be running into the same inconvenience, but as expected, it can't be provided either. Definitely no options, no customer care.

Ti
Nov 30, 2018

Comments

• Fa
      Nov 30, 2018

Greetings,
    Fahad is a digital media designer by profession who has over 10+ years of extensive experience in Google banner designing Facebook ads designing, Instagram ads designing and other social media designing, picture editing creative graphics technologies, user interface design and who is self motivated, self sufficient and comes to you with a strong background in all print and digital media, including Google banners, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, other social media designing and picture editing.

Here is the link to my portfolio and samples: https://www.behance.net/fahadk6440

I know my diligent work is paid-off when the client`s necessities are satisfied. My vision is 100% customer Satisfaction and my motto is to esteem connections more than cash and measure my work by the accomplishment of my clients. It’s a pledge to convey the most astounding quality outcomes and clients fulfilment.

Skills and Services:
    Logo, Flyer, Brochure, Leaflet, Booklet, Catalog, Menu Card, Business Card, Greeting card, Sticker, Pamphlet, Magazine, Poster, Web Banner, Large Format Banner, Signage, Billboard, Hoarding, Roll-up, Template Design, Mock-up, Stationery, Newsletter, Event Promotion, Email Marketing, Email Signature, Search engine optimization, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Media Posting, Photo Retouching, Digital Editing, Digital Imaging, PDF Making, PDF Editing, Image Editing, Photo Editing, Audio Editing.

My unique focal points:
    – 1st Priority is given to clients fulfilment by conveying the most elevated quality outcomes.
    – A customer satisfaction is my asset.
    – Clear, powerful and responsive correspondence.
    – 24/7 availability.
    – Creative and fast delivery of work.

Looking forward to work with.
    Thanks and Regards