Opodo / wizz
My booking reference is [protected]
My Wizz booking is P5BINY
My complaint is not with you but with Wizz & I would like you to forward this to them
My wife & I have flown all over Europe with Easyjet, Ryanair etc & always have no problem with carry on bags
However, Wizz did not make it clear that their baggage allowance was pathetic & not much more than the size of a rucksack!
I was forced to pay £80 at Luton Aiport for 2 x carry on bags
However, I was told that I could reduce this charge by going online for my return trip
I couldn't do this as I was booked through you but I had to pay £48.32 over the phone to Wizz
They must have realised that their baggage allowance is an unfair way of making extra money as they now advertise their allowance as the same as the others from October 29
My wife & I were appalled by our treatment, especially when airport staff started "sniffing around" our cases at check in at Budapest Airport
I won't have this problem again as I will never use Wizz again!
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - refund request customer service staff
- Opodo - invoice request not met x3