[Resolved] Opodo / opodo should be avoided
I had so bad experiences with opodo that I stopped using it for over a year now!
Regrettably I used it a few days ago and booked a ticket; as soon as I booked it I found out that on the airline's website the same exact ticket was cheaper;
Opodo advertises that if the ticket is found cheaper on any other website within 24 hrs they will make a refund.
I contacted them a couple of hours after I booked... But opodo does not even bother to reply! I contacted them again after a few days to find out why they dont reply; they just said that the emails has been registered; still no reply!
Its unbeliebale how dangerously unprofessional opodo is... And should be avoided!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Opodo Customer Care's Response, Mar 22, 2018
Can you please send us a message using the following link with your booking reference number so that we can follow this up for you?
Christos - Customer Care.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- Opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] Opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- Opodo - tickets bought through website were never finalised
- Opodo - refund
- Opodo - invoice for total amount for a return flight trip not issued yet 
- Opodo - cancelled flights 
- Opodo - flight cancellation