Opodo / opodo should be avoided

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 by   User
I had so bad experiences with opodo that I stopped using it for over a year now!

Regrettably I used it a few days ago and booked a ticket; as soon as I booked it I found out that on the airline's website the same exact ticket was cheaper;

Opodo advertises that if the ticket is found cheaper on any other website within 24 hrs they will make a refund.

I contacted them a couple of hours after I booked... But opodo does not even bother to reply! I contacted them again after a few days to find out why they dont reply; they just said that the emails has been registered; still no reply!

Its unbeliebale how dangerously unprofessional opodo is... And should be avoided!!!
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Comments

A  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
i agree that opodo should be avoided at any cost...
A  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
i stopped using OPODO for many years now...this company is so unprofessional that is scary to book anything from them...other friends had similar bad experiences...
A  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
basically OPODO does not reply back to you if one finds a cheaper ticket within 24 hours until the prices changed and then they say they needed something more to verify...OPODO NEVER AGAIN

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree