[Resolved] Opodo / opodo should be avoided

I had so bad experiences with opodo that I stopped using it for over a year now!

Regrettably I used it a few days ago and booked a ticket; as soon as I booked it I found out that on the airline's website the same exact ticket was cheaper;

Opodo advertises that if the ticket is found cheaper on any other website within 24 hrs they will make a refund.

I contacted them a couple of hours after I booked... But opodo does not even bother to reply! I contacted them again after a few days to find out why they dont reply; they just said that the emails has been registered; still no reply!

Its unbeliebale how dangerously unprofessional opodo is... And should be avoided!!!

• Resolution statement

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Mar 22, 2018

Hello mariatonino,

Can you please send us a message using the following link with your booking reference number so that we can follow this up for you?

Best regards,

Christos - Customer Care.

Ma
Feb 7, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      9th of Feb, 2018

i agree that opodo should be avoided at any cost...

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2018

i stopped using OPODO for many years now...this company is so unprofessional that is scary to book anything from them...other friends had similar bad experiences...

• Li
      10th of Feb, 2018

basically OPODO does not reply back to you if one finds a cheaper ticket within 24 hours until the prices changed and then they say they needed something more to verify...OPODO NEVER AGAIN