[Resolved] Opodo / flight booking

Hi,
I'd like to speak with someone with regards to our flights we booked through Opodo. I have just spoken to your India call centre and must say were no help what so ever. We have booked flights through yourself to ibiza in August. We had the use of a villa for a week and now the person who owns the villa has now accepted an offer for the villa and has sold. This means we can no longer go, due to a once in a life time trip to Florida we can't afford the expensive costs of a hotel or a villa at that time of year. I'm looking for some compassion as I'm now £650 out of pocket. What are my options? After talking to your Indian call centre I want to say your company is very unhelpful and put it all over social media. But I'm happy to give someone from your UK office to respond.

• Resolution statement

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2017

Hi Mr Charge,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and giving us the chance to assist you on this.

In order to assist you accordingly, we have sent you a private message asking for your booking details. Please kindly check and reply to it.

We will get back to you as soon as we get such details.

Kind regards,