[Resolved] Opodo / be careful
if you want to save your money, don't deal with Opodo, or you will lose more than you spent.
First of all, they insist very hard to make you buy their insurance saying that it would help you in unforeseen situations. But in fact, this insurance is the most useless thing in the world.
Next disadvantage of dealing with them is that they have a lot of additional and sometimes hidden fees that are not mentioned in policies and terms, so if you, let's say, misspelled, you will have to pay a lot of money for this.
So this is the reality of purchasing tickets from them. Be careful, choose better services.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Opodo Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2017
We are sorry to have read about your customer experience. Please provide us your booking reference and a short message via this link at the end of this message and we would be happy to look into your concerns.
James – Customer Care
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - refund request customer service staff
- Opodo - invoice request not met x3