Oncor / retaliation by employee

1 TX, United States Review updated:

A tree limb fell on my 80 year old father's power line. He did what they did before deregulation and called the power company to remove the limb. ONCOR sent out a subcontractor who told my dad that they didnt do that and he would have to remove it. They also told him they would shut off his power because the line was on the ground. My father, who is hard of hearing, said the wire was just on the fence, not the ground and reached to take the contractors hand to show him. The contractor told my 80 YEAR OLD father that he would "kick his ###" if he touched him again. He told him he was going to make my fathers life a living hell. My brother asked if he was going to leave an 80 year old man without power and he said yes. He lied in his documentation stating that he had no access to the yard. This was the same yard that my dad was trying to take his hand and lead him to. My father would not leave his house as he has electric gates that could not be closed and he wanted to stay in his home. This ### will be dealt with, but until that time my father is the one who pays. ONCOR is incompetent and stated that they have to go by the report. In other words, their employees are always right and my 80 year old father is a liar as well as my brother. Here is a number of the operations center if any one wants to talk to a live person. They don't like you having this number but, WHO CARES??????? with the way they treat elderly, they deserve all they get. /phone number removed/

An

Comments

4th of Sep, 2018
    Oncor Electric Delivery Company - Electric service
    Krum
    Texas

Power outage Jones St Krum Tx. Thanksgiving morning from 9am till noon!! Thank you so much for being there for us Oncor!! You won't be on the Christmas card list this year!!

14th of Oct, 2018
    Oncor Electric Delivery Company - 14151 Montfort Dr., apt 358, Dallas Tx. 75254

I have had two oncor outages in four days. The first was 9/29-10/1. No power and a/c unit out-repair cost $140 to reset. All perishables in refrigerator ruined!
    10/3-10/4 same outage!
    Stream is my provider but oncor is definately having issues.
    Please respond!