Oncor / retaliation by employee

A tree limb fell on my 80 year old father's power line. He did what they did before deregulation and called the power company to remove the limb. ONCOR sent out a subcontractor who told my dad that they didnt do that and he would have to remove it. They also told him they would shut off his power because the line was on the ground. My father, who is hard of hearing, said the wire was just on the fence, not the ground and reached to take the contractors hand to show him. The contractor told my 80 YEAR OLD father that he would "kick his ###" if he touched him again. He told him he was going to make my fathers life a living hell. My brother asked if he was going to leave an 80 year old man without power and he said yes. He lied in his documentation stating that he had no access to the yard. This was the same yard that my dad was trying to take his hand and lead him to. My father would not leave his house as he has electric gates that could not be closed and he wanted to stay in his home. This ### will be dealt with, but until that time my father is the one who pays. ONCOR is incompetent and stated that they have to go by the report. In other words, their employees are always right and my 80 year old father is a liar as well as my brother. Here is a number of the operations center if any one wants to talk to a live person. They don't like you having this number but, WHO CARES??????? with the way they treat elderly, they deserve all they get. /phone number removed/

Oncor Electric Delivery Company Logo Oncor Electric Delivery Company