ONCORretaliation by employee

A Review updated:

A tree limb fell on my 80 year old father's power line. He did what they did before deregulation and called the power company to remove the limb. Oncor sent out a subcontractor who told my dad that they didnt do that and he would have to remove it. They also told him they would shut off his power because the line was on the ground. My father, who is hard of hearing, said the wire was just on the fence, not the ground and reached to take the contractors hand to show him. The contractor told my 80 year old father that he would "kick his #" if he touched him again. He told him he was going to make my fathers life a living hell. My brother asked if he was going to leave an 80 year old man without power and he said yes. He lied in his documentation stating that he had no access to the yard. This was the same yard that my dad was trying to take his hand and lead him to. My father would not leave his house as he has electric gates that could not be closed and he wanted to stay in his home. This # will be dealt with, but until that time my father is the one who pays. Oncor is incompetent and stated that they have to go by the report.in other words, their employees are always right and my 80 year old father is a liar as well as my brother. Here is a number of the operations center if any one wants to talk to a live person. They don't like you having this number but, who cares??? With the way they treat elderly, they deserve all they get. /phone number removed/

• Updated by cherry strohm · Aug 24, 2019

messing with electric poles and wiring and parking where sign reads no construction parkinglook at the electric poles and meters

• Updated by cherry strohm · Aug 24, 2019

exposed wires near w tenth

• Updated by cherry strohm · Aug 24, 2019

electric pole is tampered with

• Lo
    Loretta Brand Oct 07, 2019

With all the power surges that we have in Saginaw Texas this is the 2nd regrigerator that I have had to purchase in 4 years. Why do we have all the power surges in Saginaw and I would think at some point you would become liable to replace the apppliance and all the food that was lost.

• Sh
    Shawnte Stuart Sep 24, 2019

They cut off my lights after I switched to entrust energy and i have a ten month old baby abd my food is going bad

cherry strohm Aug 31, 2019

look at the way the piping is going on these ac vents

Jose O.Flores Jul 07, 2019

The reason for my complaint is the fact I havent had power since yesterday and it has already been past 24 hours and all my food is rotting due to the fact of this outage that does not bring electricity. I really truly am disappointed due to the fact that Oncor hasn't been able to fix it, You guys also charge me a 50 Dollar Fee Monthly.2018gaylod

• Al
    Allisa1212 Jun 25, 2019

My power was out 4days last week i had to dispose my groceries twice. Now what do i do!??

• Po
    powerofshera2019 Jun 16, 2019

They stink like stinky caw caw doo dy

• Cl
    Clint Trncak Nov 04, 2018

Took them 12 hours to fix the outage. Terrible!!! Apr 11 2017. Something wrong with the management making the complaint longer has nothing to to with whether the problem gets fixed!!!¡!!!

• Be
    Beverley Oaks Oct 22, 2018

Oncore cut tree limbs from the trees from the property behind mine. They left 100+lbs of tember on my synthetic lawn, took down lights and destroyed my umbrella. Very careless and wrong.

Jane Francis Oct 14, 2018

I have had two oncor outages in four days. The first was 9/29-10/1. No power and a/c unit out-repair cost $140 to reset. All perishables in refrigerator ruined!
    10/3-10/4 same outage!
    Stream is my provider but oncor is definately having issues.
    Please respond!
    Jane Francis
    [protected]

Johnny jones1 Sep 04, 2018

Power outage Jones St Krum Tx. Thanksgiving morning from 9am till noon!! Thank you so much for being there for us Oncor!! You won't be on the Christmas card list this year!!