[Resolved] Olive Garden / total experience

Jackson,Tennessee, United States

Today may 15th I went olive garden in jackson tn store number 1652 check number 43271 @3:00 pm. It was the worst experience at olive garden, I have ever had across the usa. First the sever or bartender that helped us was eating and chewing every time he came to our table. To see food and spit with crumbs on a servers mouth was disgusting and as he talked bits of food came out of his mouth on to the table. Second he did not know any answers to our questions he kept saying well I don't know — I think, but never bothered to ask anyone. Third our calamari was very soft not crunchy. I questioned if it was done. I told the servers — several times I had a coupon but it was not applied until I told 3 more people when we paid the bill the comment that was said was "I never seen it" I tried to show it several times. We received bread sticks after asking several times. The salad was very dry we did not receive the vingeratte he promised. My soup did not come until I asked several times and it arrived after I tried eating my entree — it was cold. The entree was bad.. I have pictures of the manicotti it was just thrown on the plate nothing like the picture the taste was terrible. The cheese sticks did not have cheese inside and this time the calamari was so burned it crumbled. My other daughters pasta barely had pasta sauce... She had white noodles and we do not like a lot of sauce but this was ridiculous. The whole experience was bad and each time we asked for our food or certain portions of the food that was missing — when a server brought our food we were told our manager is coming we did not see a manager or our server just different people brought items to our table as our server prepared to go home. It
Seemed he was filling the ice at the bar. He had several silver cans like and he was putting them on the bar ignoring us. We waited to pay out ticket for approximately 15 minutes because it was wrong and we tried to get help with the bill. My children saved for this dinner — to treat me for mother's day and they left the restaurant in tears and very mad. We visit olive garden about 3 times a month with this experience I was left speechless. I have pictures if you would like to view them.

• Resolution statement

• Olive Garden Customer Care's Response, May 17, 2017

Mecia - We are concerned about your experience. Please contact us at [protected]@olivegarden.com. We'd like to try and help. - Stephen

Me