Olive Gardenthe waitress

I went to olive garden in augusta maine yesterday at noon. W my clients n her daughter n law n toddler. They had no complaints but i did. It started off i asked for lemon n my water. N got no lemon then asked for my soup to come out right away n no soup came til after my meal. I undeestood she was new n training. But no one was with her. N right away she said she would give me a soup to go home with for my troubles. Well it just didnt end there. I aske for a a 2nd soup and.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Augusta, ME Got the wrong one. By then. Now im pissed. I couldve believe it. N i couldve ate more. But i was so upset. I just wanted out of there. Now the next day. I go to eat my soup that was a compliment for her screwing up the first 2 times. Has no gnoccis in it. Omg. No way. It was bad enough the issues i had yesterday no they still going on today from yeaterday. I was really disappointed n due to my likes the place. We go there very often. N scarred to now. If i gonna b that stressed over a luncheon.

Ti
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 13, 2017

Chill out! Nothing you described is a big deal. In fact, it's all petty. BTW: you sound ridiculous writing "N" for the word "and".

• Co
      Jan 13, 2017

@CareyRL I was wondering what the "N" was suppose to mean. Thanks for clearing that up.

•   Jan 14, 2017

I refuse to read 5 year old writing by an adult.