[Resolved] Olive Gardenterrible food

I had to be at work at 5:00pm and I decided to place a to-go order at Olive Garden in Fayetteville I was starving so when I picked up the order it was nice and hot everything was their in the bag and the customer service was excellent.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fayetteville, GAWhen I got to work at chuck E cheese around the corner I tasted the pasta and it was terrible I got the angel hair Alfredo pasta with no meat it tasted like their was no salt it was very blend tasting their was no flavor and I'm very disappointed because I haven't eaten the rest of it everything is still their in the bag I just took a couple of bites and couldn't finish it because it's that bad. So maybe change your infridenta with that certain pasta or something and I don't live far and me and my family always eat at Olive Garden so I was expecting it to taste good as usual but today was just a bad day .

• Resolution Statement

• Olive Garden Customer Care's Response · May 24, 2017

Afeni - We're sorry about your visit. Please email us at [protected]@olivegarden.com so we can help!

Af
May 18, 2017

Comments

•   May 18, 2017

You are crazy. Alfredo plain IS bland no matter who prepares it. You have to add salt to it if you want salt. What a stupid complaint.

•   May 18, 2017

You had access to all the salt your body could stand, when you "got to work at Chuck E Cheese around the corner".