[Resolved] Olive Garden — terrible food
I had to be at work at 5:00pm and I decided to place a to-go order at Olive Garden in Fayetteville I was starving so when I picked up the order it was nice and hot everything was their in the bag and the customer service was excellent.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fayetteville, GAWhen I got to work at chuck E cheese around the corner I tasted the pasta and it was terrible I got the angel hair Alfredo pasta with no meat it tasted like their was no salt it was very blend tasting their was no flavor and I'm very disappointed because I haven't eaten the rest of it everything is still their in the bag I just took a couple of bites and couldn't finish it because it's that bad. So maybe change your infridenta with that certain pasta or something and I don't live far and me and my family always eat at Olive Garden so I was expecting it to taste good as usual but today was just a bad day .
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Olive Garden Customer Care's Response · May 24, 2017
Afeni - We're sorry about your visit. Please email us at [protected]@olivegarden.com so we can help!
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn