Olive Garden / sneaky waiter adds charges that he did not communicate to us!!
My mother and I visited the #1686 location in Leominster, MA on 7/14/18 for lunch. The waiter, Adam G. was very nice, but did not inform us that the marina sauce boat, that he offered would cost $3.49. We also substituted mashed potatoes instead of having the broccoli that came with the Herb Grilled Salmon. Once again, he did not inform us that this substitution was going to cost $2.99 and be listed as a side order of mashed potatoes. We never even received the broccoli. I have never had this experience at Olive Garden before and am very displeased.
Updated by bunnies698, Jul 14, 2018
The manager told me he should have communicated that to us cuz he was the one offering it!! Boo yah!!
The manger took that part off bill!
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn