Olive Garden

Posted: May 19, 2017 by

service and payment machine

Reno, Nevada
I am writing to complain about the customer service I received this week at the Olive Garden in Reno. I am a senior woman and the waiter called me sir. I ordered soup and he asked if I would like cheese, I said yes, he sprinkled about 1/4 teaspoon on top and said" isn't that enough"?
My biggest complaint is the payment machines you have on the table. I go to a restaurant to be waited on, not to wait on myself. I want service when I go out to eat. In order to use my debit card, I am forced to use the machine on the table. Those machines are not secure enough for me to use and being forced - again feels like I am being forced to wait on myself.
So I paid my bill using cash, the waiter took my cash. My bill was $ 25, I had $40 cash and the waiter asked if I wanted change??? Did he seriously think I was going to leave him $15 as a tip??? Then it took him 10 minutest to bring me my change back. All in all, not a pleasant experience and I don't think I will be back. I do not want to hear from the manager. I have complained about these machines in the past, heard from the manager and he assured me that we aren't forced to use them, but the waiters don't seem to know that. So- basically you have now lost a customer!!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree