Olive Garden / ordering take out.
It's a 25 mile round trip to the Olive Garden in Blue Springs MO for my husband and I. Past experience has been great. We get Spaghetti and Meatballs with meat sauce. It has always been delightful in past experiences. But not on the evening. Got home with spaghetti noodles and meatballs. That's it. No sauce what so ever. Called manager explained. He offered to send a 25.00 gift card. OK, sounds reasonable. Been waiting 3 weeks. I doubt it's coming. I don't go back to places that don't take customer service seriously. I have been in the service industry for over 30 yrs. I always treat as I want to be treated. Let's see how this is handled. I will keep you updated. Thank You.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn