Olive Garden / online sign up for waiting line
On Nov 11, 2016 I reserved a spot in the waiting line online, I was trying to take advantage of the free entree for veterans and attend a concert for Billy Joel afterwards.
When I got to olive garden there was a 40 minute wait that I thought I was avoiding by getting in line online.
The person in charge of the waiting line informed me that the advance reservation did not apply on weekends. Technically it was not the weekend although it was a national holiday.
We could not wait 40 minutes and make it to the concert in a timely manner so we left for a quick meal elsewhere.
Olive Garden needs to make notification online that the online reservation system does not apply too 'weekends'.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - theft of personal property, I am a customer that goes there 6 days a week for 3 years and I had some things stolen off the table 
- Olive Garden - service from front desk and manage 
- Olive Garden - food quality 
- Olive Garden - to go pick up order 
- Olive Garden - quality of food
- Olive Garden - service - table 62