Olive Gardenno 5-cheese ziti, lack of utensils, slow service

Last evening, Saturday July 28th, me and two girlfriends went to Olive Garden in Harlem on 125th because it was one of my friends birthday. We went to our favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, where we go at least once a week, waited 40 minutes for table. Birthday girl ordered her favorite dish, 5-cheese ziti, only to be told that they were out of it.

My girlfriend was very upset and wanted to leave. We left table, only to be told at the door, they did have the five cheeses but they did not have the ziti noodles so then we came back into the restaurant waited again, and my girlfriend ordered the five cheese with a different noodle I think it was the curly but I can't remember. Waitress also waited till the end of the dinner to bring the bread sticks. We requested breadsticks numerous times. Waitress also forgot to bring the knife for me to cut my chicken parmesan.
We requested many times but the food was cold by the time she brought the knife.
To make a long story short (I'm tired of writing on my phone) Our birthday celebration was not enjoyable. Usually we enjoy our visits to OG, but not last night!
Melody