SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Olive Gardenfood poisoning

My husband and two children went to eat at olive garden in Lafayette la. About 630 yesterday evening. The staff and our waiter was very good . My family and I left the restaurant and started our drive to our town which is an hour and about 30 minutes away. About five minutes after we left we began vomiting and practically using the restroom in our clothes which was not exactly fun to say or do. My children are very very ill right now and so are my husband and I. I'm sure it's food poisoning. We were fine before . Not one thing to complain about until we ate and left.

So
Jan 10, 2017

Post your comment