Olive Garden / customer assistance lost item
I chose Olive Garden for my birthday lunch. I received gift card as one present. I accidentally dropped it in the booth or on the floor. I returned an hour later when I realized that it was missing, and asked if I could look for it. The manager informed me that they would contact me if it was found. I understood that at the time of my return, other customers were seated in the same spot. But I had expectations that it would be located after their departure from the booth. I was mistaken, I called the following day and still the same manager exclaimed that I would be contacted if it was turned in. A gift card is more than likely not going to be turned in so I wish that I could have searched and located it from the booth where I accidentally dropped it.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - The food that was received made my mother and grandmother sick
- Olive Garden - food and not offered the daily special.
- Olive Garden - food products/service
- Olive Garden - food
- Olive Garden - service and management