Olive Garden / all you can eat pasta promotion

1 St Louis, United States Review updated:

My husband and I dined at the location on Lindberg Ave. location in, St. Louis, Missouri. We were quite taken aback when our server brought only " one" bowl of salad and one order of bread sticks initially; he never refilled the salad/bread sticks after he served us the entire bowl of salad without us requesting him to. I ordered the linguini w/ marinara sauce and meatballs. When I requested more of the " endless " pasta, etc. I was TOLD, I would get more when I finished my initial bowl. Really? When I did eventually receive my order there were NO meatballs w/ the pasta. My initial order only contained TWO meatballs! Totally UNBELIEVABLE!!! SOMETHING definitely needs to be done to right this wrong. By the way I have photos of the waiter, food, etc.

Ce
Nov 4, 2016

Comments

• Ce
      4th of Nov, 2016

We want a do over, for the unbelievable service we received!

• Ca
      5th of Nov, 2016

So what's stopping you? Oh. Wait. Let me guess. You want a free meal! Tsk tsk!

What a low life thing to do, posting a picture here of the waiter! What did he do wrong against you?! He was following policy regarding the ordering of second servings. You want to post a photo of your ugly mug here, have at it. But you have violated that man's privacy by posting his photo here without his knowledge or approval.

I'm not sure why you would be "taken aback" when you received one order of breadsticks and one order of salad. That is what everyone gets initially. ONE ORDER! You can ask for additional breadsticks and salad, you know, once you have eaten what you have already been served. Seriously, what is wrong with you people? You act like if you don't get multiple servings all at once, the restaurant will run out. Just curious: do you go to all you can eat buffets and get multiple plates of food upfront because you are terrified the place will run out of food? SMH.