OK Rent A Car / NOT OK rent a car

1 Palma, Spain

AVOID AT ALL COST!!! I've used OK car rental (by Atlaschoice) on both islands, Mallorca and Menorca. So called airport office at Palma de Mallorca, rental period from 13th of June to 19th of June 2016, 600 EUR excess deposit. I didn't want to take their extra insurance (15 EUR per day). Very bad experience, hidden charges (Service fee) previously not stated on contract (Atlaschoice). Rip-off at the returning of the car where they immediately "find" "damage" which was done by previous rental. The damage was actually small bent on the roof of the car made by heavy (ice) rain (in my rental period it didn't rain at all) repairing which cost 50 EUR. They've stolen 280 EUR from my credit card for what they noted "medium damage". They didn't proof by anything the damage was done by me, the worker at drop off just mentioned the documentation is confidential when I insisted to see it, so no proof whatsoever. Previous costumers explaining the same criminal approach. They all indicate the same problem-they charged them major amounts of money for minor damages which were previously made. By all information now gathered, I presume that they charge several costumers for the same damages!
I am still waiting for fuel refund for the rental period from 19th June to 2th of July, same company at Menorca. So better avoid this "NOT OK" company at all cost!!!

Al