Office Depot / fake delivery
To Whom It May Concern,
I will never ever order from Office Depot again. I ordered on September 1st and 2nd and was told that my items would be delivered by September 3. I even received an e-mail stating that my items were sent to the school I work at. What a lie! I had to call and ask where was my order. I was given the nonsense of something happened with the warehouse. However, no one evercalled to state that there were any issues. At this point I have three confirmation e-mails for each order. This is utterly ridiculous!! Is this how paying customers, are to be treated?
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services 
- [Resolved] Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!