Office Depot / fraud and cheating
I arrived at the Office Depot store on Friday November 28 at 5:40am. There were about 150 people in line, and the store was scheduled to open at 6am as per their newspaper advertisement. At 5:55am, I saw several store employees walking down the line of shoppers and they informed us that they were sold-out of various items, including the $349 HP laptop, the $129 Acer 22' monitor, the $489 Toshiba laptop, etc. Let me be very clear, it was 5:55am, the store had not opened yet. I had a clear view of the door and no customers had entered the store. So how in the world could they already be sold-out? To my knowledge, the only possible answers are that either they never had those items in stock to begin with, or store employees had bought them in order to re-sell them.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered