Office Depot — scam tech services
i was a employee of office deot store 2191 in tampa fl. they start recently to offer " tech services" to customers. this is a total fraud. they charge customers for 100.00 for a mc fee virus scam, and some, what they call optimiser for vista. i'm a computer technician and i realise that this is the biguest scam in the market right now. that don't resolve nothing, beside of that the computer is running more slow than ever, eventually they stollen the money of the consumer, also there's more scam with the rebates, with rebates that never reach the consumer, managers looks like was trained in the nazi germani, are rude and stupids. they force employees to lie consumers about warranties they don't need and also don't work, pay employees cents as rewards of the lies to consumers, and offering a terrible customer service.most of the technology products in this stores are low quality, that's why have issues frequently. !!! STAY AWAY!!! and don't fall for his " tech services. AVOID MORE SCAMS FROM THOSE MASTERS.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee)
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance
- Office Max - 14 day return policy!
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services
- Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!