Office Depot / scamming liars
On 12-07 we bought 8 (7 same models and 1 different model) Toshiba Laptops ($600 ea) with guaranteed $150 rebate per computer. The sales reps in the Spokane WA. stores (1 on Division Str. and another on 3rd Ave.) where we bought the 8 laptops all promised the rebates were per qualifying purchase and would get them in 90 days max. We mailed the rebates rt. away. By 2-08 we had received only 2 rebates. I went into the store on 3rd. ave. on 2/15/08 and after 1.5 hours! Got the saleslady to speak to the manager at the rebate ctr., Jeff, who stated we would get the 6 remaining ones in 3 wks. Now almost 5 (FIVE) months later, only 1 rebate arrived and I have written many many emails to the rebate ctr. but no intelligent response, just stupid employees who don't know anything or care. The store manager on 3rd. ave. in Spokane also claims to have called them but I have spoken to him several times and been into the store 3 xs, and still nothing, just lies and promises. The rebate ctr. kept denying us the rebates the last 3.5 months saying that the receipts were 1 per qualifying household! Just like that they change the legal description of the document, our receipt, to be whatever they want. This store needs to be to have a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against it and be fined $$$$$millions for false advertising, fraud, misleading, corruption, cheating customers, etc... And be dissolved! What a BIG SCAM. DON'T SHOP HERE EVER. WE ALL WON'T BE.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered
- [Resolved] Office Depot - dishonest company that lies to customers