Ocwen Loan Services / unauthorized charges

Ocwen Loan Services
Ocwen federal bank was assigned my mortgage after a forbearance program agreement with hud in 1997. They send us a letter stating that we were going to be on the program for one year to continued paying $668.31 a month at fix rate of 6%.In 2000 they went up to $866.00. Since my property is a town house condo I was also paying $146.00 in condo fees and sending ocwen $308.31 for the escrow account also, the entire mortgage payment was $ 1166.44 which it was more than what I was paying before the forbearance program.

In 2001 I was behind on my condo payments because I lost my job and my wife was the only one working and paying all the bills. The condo association send me a letter advising me that they were going to take me to court because I was behind $900.00 in condo fees, they also a letter to ocwen and after the condo association foreclosure on me ocwen used my escrow account to pay the association and charge me the $2, 800.00 which I put back into my escrow accounts and without knowing I continued paying my mortgage.

In february 2008 I run into another problem and I left my job to care for my 26 year son who was dieing, I fell behind 2 payment and I requested a loan modification from ocwen and they agreed to let me pay them $1540.00 to start and $1, 157.44 for one year, I signed the paper and send them the first 4 payments.

On november 2008 I received a letter from lasalle bank asking me to move out that my lease canceled, they also send me a letter to appear in housing court. I did not know that my property was foreclosure by ocwen in 2001, now that I have a lawyer they agreed to sale me the property back for $140, 000.00 which is about $35, 000.00 more that what I pay for the property which was $109, 000.00 what happened with the 14 years of payments that I made.

Ocwen loan services llc are crazy if they think I am going to buy the property for than what I pay for in the first place.

Someone need to have this people investigated because they are taking property away from people without law involvement. They are thief's...

Ocwen Financial Corporation Logo Ocwen Financial Corporation