Ocwen / unauthorized charges, incorrect reporting
This company is affecting my life in negative ways that I have trouble comprehending. i believe they are operating with the intent to ruin customers' credit scores so that they can never refinance thereby securing the mortgage loans for the entire 30 year life of the loan and 100% of the interest accrued. 4 years ago when my adjustable rate loan was set to rise, they offered me a modification in order to keep my business. They now report both of my loans as "partial payments" each month which has tanked both my husband and I's credit scores by over 200 points each. All of our credit cards have either been closed or the rates maxed out at 30 percent as a direct result of Ocwen's incorrect reporting of the loans. Now this month they processed my payment for 200 dollars over the monthly payment amount, what I wrote the check for. They say that it is my responsibility to prove that the check was for the correct amount; They discard the checks after they are processed. Someone hit a 5 instead of a 3 and now my bank account is overdrawn and no one will help me. I really believe that this is another indication of their malintended plan to ruin my credit so that I can NEVER get away from these loans by refinancing. I HATE OCWEN. When I speak to their representatives they treat me like my story is always a lie and I am an idiot. It can NEVER be their mistake and they have no procedures in place to handle complaints in any way. if anyone has any advice or action please recommend it to me.
More Ocwen Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.