Nouvebelle / unauthorized payments

1 Anglesey, United Kingdom Review updated:

Through a facebook advert, I agreed to purchase 1 pot of cream on special offer, agreeing to pay the £4.95 postage charge only. However a further 2 pots of cream were sent to my address over the following 2 months, and on reviewing my online statements I was charged a total amount of £321 for 3 pots of cream.I had agreed to the initial payment of £4.95 and not to any membership. I did e-mail the company who sent a general e mail recording that no impending changes could be made based on online commerce, They suggested that I telephoned them.On doing so I was left waiting for 43 minutes which was charged as £49 on my telephone bill.No response meant I had to dispute these payments via my Bank.Hsbc were really helpful, They cancelled by debit card and recommended that I sent all of the products back to the merchant by recorded delivery.Following waiting 15 days, fortunately i was reimbursed in full.
Two days ago, however I received a phone call from a e commerce company-saying that the merchant can and will likely win an appeal against this repayment.He said that he'd e mail a document to me and I was to confirm my acceptance to allow them to speak to the company on my behalf. I have not received this document.

Ce
Jul 30, 2015

Comments

• Am
      18th of Aug, 2015

Do Not Respond to the Liars. Make sure you change your Bank Account Numbers and your phone number. Do not let them Scam You Again. They Will continue if they can. Good Luck