Norton Virusnever installed

Norton Symatec automatically renewed my anti virus for $52.99 on 2/13/09. I was advised I could receive a free upgrade when I was directed to go to their website. However, your company kept giving me a message that I needed the Anti Virus which was confusing me because I was just trying to get the free upgrade. So I bought the Anti Virus for $56.98. When I called Norton, the tech said I could not install this because it would mess up my computer so she said not to install it and helped me removed it. Who do I contact for a refund? I feel that your company has taken advantage me and feel like I've been ripped off!

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 22, 2008
    Norton Virus - Renew Virus Program

All I wanted was to renew my Virus program and I do not want the www.myord.commn program or what ever it is. Just to renew my Norton Virus Program. I would like to cancel it and send me a refund for $129.98 less what I owe for the Norton Virus Program.

• Ve
      Feb 26, 2009
    Norton Virus - Did not order
    DRI Digitalriver.com
    Dumfries
    Virginia

virus protection charged to my debit card that I didn't order. Please reverse charge as I will be filing a dispute first thing in the morning.

• Oe
      May 11, 2009

I DIDNOT APROVE THE CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT

• Pe
      Oct 18, 2009
    Norton Virus - charged card 49.99
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@hotmail.com

my laptop came with a 60 day trial of norton virus and was asked to enter my info to hold when the trial was expired. It said I wouldnt be billed until my trial was up and I just checked my account and the funds of 49.99 are taken. I really need the money back. how do I get a hold of someone?