Norton — poor customer service
I bought Norton 360 about a year ago ($90). It installed great, but would not update. I emailed (and emailed and emailed...) asking for help, yet received NONE! I did everything the tech support guys told me to do, but it still would not update. I eventually took it to a professional and he was able to get it to work (at an additional cost of $75). I asked Norton to please extend my subscription since it had not worked for about 6 months. The Norton folks told me the subscription would be extended, yet it wasn't. I emailed, called and wrote letters, and heard nothing but "please fill out this survey to rate our work since we solved your problem."
Never, EVER buy Norton. Their customer service STINKS!
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus