Norton Symantec / order #[protected]
Ordered a CD (PC Power Boast Service) from Norton Symantec on July 1st. Order number is [protected] dated July 1st.
Sent check with order form information given on e- mail from Global Collect and check (#1349 for $29.OO) cleared my Capital One bank on July 14th.
There has been no more contact from Norton or Global Collect to recognize payment or the shipping of product.
832 Barber Road
Paradis, La. 70080
More Norton Symantec Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus