Norton Symantec / order #[protected]

1 5613 Paysphere CircleChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: None available to me

Ordered a CD (PC Power Boast Service) from Norton Symantec on July 1st. Order number is [protected] dated July 1st.

Sent check with order form information given on e- mail from Global Collect and check (#1349 for $29.OO) cleared my Capital One bank on July 14th.

There has been no more contact from Norton or Global Collect to recognize payment or the shipping of product.

Mary Scholle
832 Barber Road
Paradis, La. 70080

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Apr, 2008
    Norton / Symantec Antivirus 2005 - Charged VISA without permission.
    901S. Farwell St. #131
    Eau Claire
    Wisconsin

I previously (2007) purchased Norton Anti-virus CD and installed on personal computer. Was not on automatic renewal program. I purchased a new Dell Inspiron* 531 S
    PC late 2007 and purchased Norton Internet Security 2008 and installed from CD on new PC. My VISA statement shows a $52.74 charge on 03/17/08 . If that is for Norton 2005, I don't have that program any longer, nor do I have the PC I installed it on. I believe my Norton 2008 Internet Security Suite will not possibly expire or need renewal until late in 2008.(One year from my download and installation of norton 2008 in late 2007.)

• Be
      25th of Apr, 2008
    Norton Symtanec - unauthorized
    symtac
    508 ave a
    Danville
    Illinois
    Phone: 2173779590

They took 65.00, 49.95, 39.95, 39.95 out of my checking account and now will not answer phone calls when i try to call and get my money back.

25th of Jun, 2008
    Norton Symantec - Rip off
    Norton Symantec
    355 St Clair Av W #108
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 416 944 9042

See above. Could you please STOP sending desktop instructions re typing in my Key number when I cannot access it in the "Finish Subscription" space because it is does not go through and receive typing.

28th of Oct, 2008
    Norton Symantec - Refund not received
    Tempe
    Arizona
    Phone: Not listed
    symanteccs@digitalriver.com

Refund has not been received. New Norton antivirus received but credit for the one originally paid for has not hit my bank account or credit card.

Please consider this an urgent request. Order # 2094477237.
    Call me with the account you credited ---it wasn't mine.

Thank you.
    Ann Sewell 970-667-9511

17th of Nov, 2008

WHAT IS THIS IN REFERENCE TO WHAT REFUND??

17th of Nov, 2008

This complaint came from a company called [redacted]S .COM .. the owner of the company called me on my business phone with a death threat, this posting is of false and demaning nature to sabotoge our business and I have made numorse attempts to contact the Attorney General in Arizona regarding there tactis, please disregard there complaints about JUMP-N-JACKS JUMPERS because they are of false nature.

Signed

Norton Symantec - Norton Antivirus 360 2.0
    Norton
    La Crescenta
    California

Many problems with the software. Crashed my computer many times, spent money on technician, countless calls to Norton, put on hold fore hours, was promised to be refunded on the software to buy another product. None forthcoming. Anyone who would join on class action law suit, should join.

• Tr
      24th of Nov, 2008

Sent a check for $117.99 for up grade on protection plan. I have order # 334711032869. There is no record of this order but they have sent my check through. I have the check back.

1st of Feb, 2009
    Norton Symantec - Twice charged for 1 yr upgrade of Norton 360 v 2
    New York
    Phone: 7184601647

I renewed my subscuription to Norton Avtivirus for 1 yr. and was charged $59.99 twice. I would like a refund as soon as possible.Thank you

• Ju
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Norton Symantec - Norton Antivirus 360 2.0
    SYMANTEC
    Ohio

I ordered a renewal of my norton and it could not be installed on my computer - after 7 attempts i tried to contact co. And could not get help so i cancelled but they billed me anyway.

23rd of Apr, 2009

Norton 360 is rubbish I have loaded 9 computers at my small office at work for Norton 360 and 1 at home in UK

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT IS RUBBISH

THEY WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS OR REFUND YOU THE MONEY YOU HAVE SPENT _______ THINK ABOUT IT WHat are they actually doing for you - NOTHING YOU CANNOT PROVE THEY ARE PROTECTING YOUR COMPUTER ! IF YOU GET A VIRUS THEY WILL SAY THAT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG !!!

GET A LIFE AND DEAL WITH PROBLEMS YOURSELVES DO NOT PAY FOR SOMETHNIG THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS

MALCOLM BSC. MSC. C.ENG. Member of the Instutute of Civil Engineers UK

9319 Carnahan Drive
    Arkansas
    Phone: 5012247639
    nortondymsymantecantivirus

Order was not placed by cardholder.

• Ju
      23rd of Feb, 2012

Global Collect is a company lying, cheating are several users in Brazil, I would ask everyone to make complaints against it, mainly´╗┐ in Brazil's federal revenue so there blocking their accounts and the return of payments made to it and have not been credited !

contacts in Brazil do not work, do not waste your money with this company, report now!

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2014

This company is a con when it comes to pricing. They over promise and under achieve. Do not touch!