Norton Internet Security / norton internet security auto renewal
I got an e-mail for my Norton Internet Security saying that my subscription had been automatically renewed. I did not remember signing up for this (I don’t do auto drafts for anything) and I knew that I still had time before the previous subscription ran out. I checked my Norton Account and it had an alert that the credit card I used (my VISA debit) had expired. The money had already come out of my bank account but I couldn’t figure out how they used my expired card to pay for this!
Norton, who has outsourced their jobs, could not explain any of this to me or even tell me the date I signed up for Auto Renewal. I called the bank and they said someone sent my card through and it was denied several times before it was approved. From their end, it looked like someone was hitting number combinations for the expiration date until they got the right one! I confronted Norton and they said banks do automatic updates on debits (my bank doesn’t).
I demanded my money back(which was refunded that day) and told them I am paying them to protect me while they are robbing me blind. I am filing complaints on them wherever I can. If they are going to outsource jobs, they ought to at least train their people on United States laws.
More Norton Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice