Norton / unauthorized charges to credit cards
I want to encourage everyone who has been VICTIMIZED by Norton (Symantec) to report the activity to your respective State Attorney General's Office. They are responsible for investigating and taking action against these types of crimes. Most of the state AG's have online complaint forms.
***Florida's AG's online form (copy and paste): http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes
If everyone makes a report, maybe something will be done! Good luck!
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus