Norton Anti - Virus / fraud
I have just received a unauthorized charge of $49.99 to my credit card by Symantec's autorenewal system. Yes I had Norton a long time ago on an old machine but kept aquiring viruses so eventually had to scrap my machine and get a new one. Due to dissatisfaction with the Norton product I opted to use free programs from the internet far more suited to my computing needs.
Due to the economic situtation, my family lives within a stringent budget. The timing of this unauthorized debit to my account has accrued to my account a total of $140.00 in overdraft charges. These charges are pending at the moment and I have conacted my bank about what has happened. In response, they have offered me a contact number to Symantec to see if I can resolve the situation with them.
I called the number given by the bank and was kept on hold in excess of forty minutes. I finally gave up waiting at 9.24 pm. I will try again in the morning.
Wish me luck.
More Norton Anti - Virus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - amazon gift card
- Norton - the support i received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security