Norton Anti Virus / scam and cheating

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was charged directly from my bank account two weeks before my Norton Anti Virus subscription was due and when I called to let them know that I did not want their service and wanted a refund I was told by their representatives I would get my money within 5 to 10 days, it has already been almost two months and still no sign of my money. Every time I call to inquire about my money it is always the same story and my problem never gets resolved. I do not ever recall ever enrolling in their automatic renewal service, which they claim I did. I just feel that they are constantly lying to me and hope that I give up so they could keep my money.

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

I to have experienced Nortons antivirus scam. When you call the customer service number it never connects to a rep. It loops around to the beginning of the message. Does anyone know how to get a real refund. Also, the computer it was on crashed because it failed to detect a virus.

• Lf
      25th of Nov, 2008

Been using computer since 1951 and What Norton Antivirus routinely does to control people's computers shound not go unpunished or unpublisized